Mobile phone is usually considered as distracter. Social media, chatting, Whatsapp videos/Netflix/Amazon Prime , Youtube videos and the list goes endless. But mobile phone like any other tech tool is like a double edged sword with both pros and cons. There is lot of articles on negative side of phone but today I am going to share with you a technique where you can improve your productivity using your mobile phone. I believe that MP is not only necessary but indispensible.
Before we talk about how to use your smartphone as a productivity booster there is a precondition, your internal voice should be loud and clear that you have to crack the exam at any cost and at any stage you will not get demotivated. So whenever you fail to achieve your target, the internal voice should be ‘I can do it, I will try again and work harder.’ Or in other words you have to develop a positive mindset which is very important you to achieve success in exams and life.
Once you have reached that stage you are all set to use your Mobile phone as a productivity Booster.
• Divide your study time in slots of 1 hour each.
• Set the alarm on your phone in a way that it runs after every hour. So, if you are studying from 5 am to 8 am. The alarm would run at 6, 7 and 8 am.
• Keep a productivity dairy with one page for each day. After every hour when the alarm runs, you will fill following details in your productivity diary
|Time slot||Course covered||Overall productivity of session (1 to 10)|
|5.00-6 am||1. Revise Concept||7|
|Physics Chapter 5 Newton Law of Motion||2. Solved Examples|
|3. Exercise-10 Questions|
• You can spend 2-3 minutes to fill this and rate yourself in the overall productivity of the session. If the session was fruitful, you can give yourself a score of 8 or more and if it was an average one then you can give yourself a score of 5 or less. Similarly, you can fill it for all the sessions for all the day separately.
Magic happens when you consciously analysis your productivity of the session. Your mind starts working and sends signals because at the end of the day all of us want to succeed.
• Over a period of time you will observe that whenever your productivity is low, you will become conscious of not giving your best and your inner voice will motivate you leading to higher productivity in subsequent sessions and when it is good it will further motivate you.
Why this technique is unique and powerful because it sets into corrective mode at the end of 1st session otherwise you will realize that your day has not gone well at the end of the day.
Using this technique will improve your productivity by 30 to 40% in a period of one month. After all, at the end of the day all of us want to work hard and succeed.
The beauty of this technique is that it is very simple, easy to implement and yet very very powerful and last but not the least it starts giving the results almost immediately.
My Challenge is that at least try the above technique at least for a week and you yourself will start seeing the results and yes I said initially that at any stage you will not get demotivated or depressed.
Some others tips to use Mobile Intelligently
Last but not the least mobile phone has become a necessity today and we have to learn how to handle it intelligently. Or in other words our relationship with tech, social media and the internet should be more mindful and constructive than simply shutting everything down.